Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Doggin' Cats


I wouldn’t be a canine without doggin’ on cats. There’s a certain dogliness to it, sort of like guys getting’ all jacked up on football. I’d love to toss a few furry things around, too. “Go long, go long. Oh, no, Peterson drops another cat, I mean catch.” So much for the Vikings’ shot at the Super Bowl.

Gotta hand it to cats, though. Unlike my bark-happy brethren, cats know to be quiet, sit back, and cough up a fine fur ball now and then. Lots of times you don’t even know they’re in the room… but if you do spot one, you know what those condescending cocksuckers are thinking: “Putting out the Limoges? You can’t be serious! Her friends always bring only beer.” Don’t make no difference to me. I’m right there when they spill it on the travertine.

The Boss don’t care, either. Good taste should never take a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment